|App Download Version||3.5.6|
|Last Updated||April 25, 2017|
|App by||KongKo Digital|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby is 3.9.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 129324. Total number of five star reviews received: 56,762. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 8,651 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.yogrt.co/. You could visit KongKo Digital's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Yogrt: Meet Friends Nearby 3.5.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access the camera device.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- record audio.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read only access to phone state.
- modify global audio settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read or write the system settings.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the low-level system log files.