|App Download Version||2.6.1|
|Last Updated||Jan. 27, 2017|
|App by||Avast Software|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Avast Battery Saver is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 233648. Total number of five star reviews received: 152,001. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 8,772 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. Avast Battery Saver content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://www.avast.com/. You could visit Avast Software's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Avast Battery Saver can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Avast Battery Saver apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.1.1 , 2.1.0
Avast Battery Saver 2.6.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- find out the space used by any package.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- collect component usage statistics
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
|N/A||Jan. 27, 2017|
|N/A||Jan. 25, 2017|
|N/A||Jan. 17, 2017|
|N/A||Dec. 16, 2016|
|N/A||Dec. 14, 2016|
|N/A||Dec. 5, 2016|
|N/A||Dec. 2, 2016|
|N/A||Dec. 1, 2016|
|N/A||Nov. 21, 2016|
|N/A||Nov. 15, 2016|
|N/A||Nov. 2, 2016|
|N/A||Oct. 27, 2016|
|N/A||Oct. 18, 2016|
|N/A||Oct. 13, 2016|
|N/A||Sept. 19, 2016|
|2.1.1||Sept. 7, 2016|
|2.1.1||Aug. 24, 2016|
|2.1.0||Aug. 17, 2016|