|App Download Version||10.2.2|
|Last Updated||April 6, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Big Fish Games|
|Category||Free Casino App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App is 4.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 32241. Total number of five star reviews received: 24,100. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 1,028 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Casino category of play store and has been developed by http://www.jackpotcityslotsgame.com/faq. You could visit Big Fish Games's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Jackpot City Slots™ Casino App 10.2.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access the camera device.
- record audio.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- modify global audio settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read from external storage.