|App Download Version||EZUC 8.0.57 20170719B1|
|Last Updated||July 27, 2017|
|App by||BlissCloud Holdings Group|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of EZUC+ is 3.8.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 49. Total number of five star reviews received: 33. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 14 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000 and 5000 as per google play store. EZUC+ content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.blisscloud.com/. You could visit BlissCloud Holdings Group's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. EZUC+ can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than EZUC+ apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of EZUC+ and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
EZUC+ EZUC 8.0.57 20170719B1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- access to the vibrator.
- modify global audio settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read only access to phone state.
- record audio.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- change network connectivity state.