|App Download Version||2.8|
|Last Updated||Jan. 20, 2017|
|App by||Sellf s.r.l.|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Sellf – Personal CRM for Sales is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 109. Total number of five star reviews received: 60. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 12 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000 and 10000 as per google play store. Sellf – Personal CRM for Sales content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by http://www.sellfapp.com. You could visit Sellf s.r.l.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Sellf – Personal CRM for Sales can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Sellf – Personal CRM for Sales apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.8 , 2.7 , 2.6.6 , 2.6.5 , 2.6.2 , 2.6 , 2.5 , 22.214.171.124 , 2.3.3
Sellf – Personal CRM for Sales 2.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access the camera device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's call log.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.