|App Download Version||4.8 (US)|
|Last Updated||April 23, 2017|
|App by||DewMobile, Inc.|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 306860. Total number of five star reviews received: 228,739. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 12,030 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://www.izapya.com. You could visit DewMobile, Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.8 , 4.7.1 , 4.6 , 4.5.2 , 4.5.1 , 4.4 , 4.3.2 , 4.3.1 . You could also download apk of Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Zapya - File Transfer, Sharing 4.8 (US) apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- open network sockets.
- access to the vibrator.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- read or write the system settings.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- access the camera device.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read from external storage.