|App Download Version||1.2.7|
|Last Updated||Feb. 15, 2017|
|Category||Free Puzzle App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of 2048 Classic is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1662. Total number of five star reviews received: 1,070. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 311 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and 500000 as per google play store. 2048 Classic content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Puzzle category of play store . You could visit QuayleNinja's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. 2048 Classic can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than 2048 Classic apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.2.7 , 1.2.5 , 1.2.3 , 1.2.0
2048 Classic 1.2.7 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- write to external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- open network sockets.
- access the camera device.
- access to the vibrator.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read from external storage.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- collect component usage statistics
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write the sync settings.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- modify the current configuration
- collect battery statistics
- read or write the system settings.
- write the apn settings.