|App Download Version||2.1.167 (3887065-72.phone)|
|Last Updated||April 17, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Google Inc.|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Android Messages is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 408584. Total number of five star reviews received: 230,144. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 29,915 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000000 and 100000000 as per google play store. Android Messages content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.google.com/mobile/android/. You could visit Google Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Android Messages can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Android Messages apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Android Messages and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Android Messages 2.1.167 (3887065-72.phone) apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access to the vibrator.
- read only access to phone state.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- record audio.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- find out the space used by any package.
- read or write the system settings.
|Varies with device||April 17, 2017|
|Varies with device||March 3, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 28, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 23, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 15, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 10, 2017|
|Varies with device||Feb. 8, 2017|
|Varies with device||Jan. 30, 2017|
|Varies with device||Jan. 23, 2017|
|Varies with device||Dec. 12, 2016|