|App Download Version||220.127.116.111|
|Last Updated||June 14, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Huawei Internet Service|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Huawei Wear is 3.7.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 13451. Total number of five star reviews received: 6,371. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 2,166 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Huawei Wear content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of play store and has been developed by http://www.huaweidevice.com. You could visit Huawei Internet Service's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Huawei Wear can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Huawei Wear apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Huawei Wear and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Huawei Wear 18.104.22.1681 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access to the vibrator.
- read only access to phone state.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- write to external storage.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- request installing packages.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- read from external storage.
- receive SMS messages.
- record audio.