|App Download Version||7.35|
|Last Updated||Aug. 21, 2017|
|App by||GOMO Apps|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of GO SMS Pro is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 2811025. Total number of five star reviews received: 1,872,862. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 153,933 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000000 and 500000000 as per google play store. GO SMS Pro content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.goforandroid.com/en/apps-sms.html. You could visit GOMO Apps's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. GO SMS Pro can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than GO SMS Pro apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of GO SMS Pro and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
GO SMS Pro 7.35 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- read SMS messages.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- receive WAP push messages.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access approximate location.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read the user's call log.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- access the camera device.