|App Download Version||4.1.01|
|Last Updated||Sept. 18, 2017|
|App by||Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of MyJio is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 2070414. Total number of five star reviews received: 1,420,619. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 135,200 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000000 and 500000000 as per google play store. MyJio content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of play store and has been developed by http://www.jio.com. You could visit Reliance Jio Digital Services Pvt. Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. MyJio can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than MyJio apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.1.01 , 3.2.43 , 3.2.42 , 3.2.41 , 3.2.40 , 3.2.39 , 3.2.38 , 3.2.37 . You could also download apk of MyJio and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
MyJio 4.1.01 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- set an alarm for the user.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- send SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- open network sockets.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- access the camera device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- access notification policy.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read only access to phone state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- record audio.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's call log.
- collect component usage statistics