|App Download Version||@7F0802BD|
|Last Updated||Sept. 23, 2016|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Internet Browser-Fast, Private is 3.9.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 39041. Total number of five star reviews received: 20,006. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 4,141 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Internet Browser-Fast, Private content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.bowstdown.com. You could visit RadiumDev's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Internet Browser-Fast, Private can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Internet Browser-Fast, Private apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.7.0 , 1.6.8 . You could also download apk of Internet Browser-Fast, Private and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Internet Browser-Fast, Private @7F0802BD apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- collect component usage statistics
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- use fingerprint hardware.