|App Download Version||22.214.171.124|
|Last Updated||Feb. 3, 2017|
|App by||Stanley Black & Decker Inc|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Overall rating of apk of STANLEY Guard Personal Safety is 5.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1. Total number of five star reviews received: 1. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100 and 500 as per google play store. STANLEY Guard Personal Safety content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of play store and has been developed by http://www.sbdinc.com. You could visit Stanley Black & Decker Inc's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. STANLEY Guard Personal Safety can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than STANLEY Guard Personal Safety apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 126.96.36.199 , 2.5.2 , 2.5.1 . You could also download apk of STANLEY Guard Personal Safety and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
STANLEY Guard Personal Safety 188.8.131.52 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- open network sockets.
- access the camera device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- read the user's call log.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- capture audio output.
- modify global audio settings.
- record audio.