|App Download Version||188.8.131.5206|
|Last Updated||March 25, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||360 Mobile Security Limited|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of 360 Security - Antivirus Boost is 4.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 15912862. Total number of five star reviews received: 12,023,872. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 472,601 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000000 and 500000000 as per google play store. 360 Security - Antivirus Boost content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of play store and has been developed by http://www.360securityapps.com. You could visit 360 Mobile Security Limited's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. 360 Security - Antivirus Boost can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than 360 Security - Antivirus Boost apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded.
360 Security - Antivirus Boost 184.108.40.20606 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- read or write the system settings.
- change network connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- find out the space used by any package.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- access the camera device.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- send SMS messages.
- set an alarm for the user.
- collect component usage statistics