|App Download Version||2.32.1|
|Last Updated||Sept. 8, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Pinger, Inc.|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Sideline – 2nd Phone Number is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 52770. Total number of five star reviews received: 39,367. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 2,387 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Sideline – 2nd Phone Number content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by http://www.sideline.com. You could visit Pinger, Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Sideline – 2nd Phone Number can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Sideline – 2nd Phone Number apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Sideline – 2nd Phone Number and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Sideline – 2nd Phone Number 2.32.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read only access to phone state.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- open network sockets.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's contacts data.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read or write the system settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
|Varies with device||Sept. 8, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 6, 2017|
|Varies with device||Sept. 1, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 16, 2017|
|Varies with device||Aug. 8, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 27, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 26, 2017|
|Varies with device||July 11, 2017|
|Varies with device||June 30, 2017|
|Varies with device||June 28, 2017|
|Varies with device||June 15, 2017|