|App Download Version||3.8.2|
|Last Updated||March 13, 2017|
|App by||Siphon Networks Ltd.|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Siphone is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 559. Total number of five star reviews received: 318. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 66 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000 and 100000 as per google play store. Siphone content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by http://www.siphonnetworks.com. You could visit Siphon Networks Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Siphone can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Siphone apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.8.2 , 3.7.7 , 3.7.5 , 3.7.4 , 3.7.3 , 3.6.5 , 3.6.2 . You could also download apk of Siphone and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Siphone 3.8.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- open network sockets.
- modify global audio settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access the camera device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- record audio.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read or write the system settings.