|App Download Version||2.3.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 24, 2016|
|Category||Free News & Magazines App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of News Master: Top News & Videos is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 387. Total number of five star reviews received: 265. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 25 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000 and 100000 as per google play store. News Master: Top News & Videos content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in News & Magazines category of play store . You could visit Bytedance's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. News Master: Top News & Videos can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than News Master: Top News & Videos apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.3.1 , 2.1.2 . You could also download apk of News Master: Top News & Videos and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
News Master: Top News & Videos 2.3.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify the current configuration
- read or write the secure system settings.
- read or write the system settings.
- read from external storage.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access extra location provider commands.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.