|App Download Version||15.6.1|
|Last Updated||May 28, 2017|
|Category||Free Maps & Navigation App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Sygic Car Navigation is 4.6.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 69641. Total number of five star reviews received: 54,364. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 2,958 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Sygic Car Navigation content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Maps & Navigation category of play store and has been developed by http://www.sygic.com/car-navigation. You could visit Sygic.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Sygic Car Navigation can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Sygic Car Navigation apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 15.6.1 , 15.6.0 , 15.5.0 , 15.4.0 , 15.3.1 , 15.2.1 . You could also download apk of Sygic Car Navigation and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Sygic Car Navigation 15.6.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read the user's contacts data.
- record audio.
- access to the vibrator.
- access the camera device.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- modify global audio settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.