|App Download Version||3.9.5|
|Last Updated||Sept. 17, 2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 193213. Total number of five star reviews received: 131,283. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 5,557 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.sync.me. You could visit Sync.ME's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.9.5 , 3.9.4 , 3.8.5 . You could also download apk of Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Sync.ME – Caller ID & Block 3.9.5 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- access information about networks.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the sync settings.
- receive SMS messages.
- read the user's call log.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- open network sockets.