|App Download Version||7.52|
|Last Updated||July 17, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
Overall rating of apk of MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 128613. Total number of five star reviews received: 86,570. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 5,323 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by https://mightytext.net. You could visit MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 9 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
MightyText: SMS from PC & Text Messaging Sync 7.52 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read only access to phone state.
- collect battery statistics
- change network connectivity state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.