|App Download Version||7.49|
|Last Updated||Nov. 17, 2016|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
Overall rating of apk of SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 124225. Total number of five star reviews received: 83,589. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 5,099 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 5000000 and 10000000 as per google play store. SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by https://mightytext.net. You could visit MightyText: SMS Texting w/ PC - Free SMS Messaging's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 9 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded.
SMS Text Messaging -PC Texting 7.49 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read only access to phone state.
- collect battery statistics
- change network connectivity state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.