|App Download Version||6.7.0|
|Last Updated||April 28, 2017|
|App by||Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Category||Free Education App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 15455. Total number of five star reviews received: 9,496. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 1,328 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and 1000000 as per google play store. Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Education category of play store and has been developed by https://www.aakashitutor.com/. You could visit Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 6.7.0 , 6.6.8 , 6.6.7 , 6.6.6 , 6.6.5 , 6.6.4 , 6.6.3 . You could also download apk of Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Aakash iTutor: NEET & IIT-JEE 6.7.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access the camera device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access approximate location.