|App Download Version||5.25|
|Last Updated||Sept. 12, 2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Whoscall - Caller ID & Block is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 495560. Total number of five star reviews received: 334,317. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 24,216 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. Whoscall - Caller ID & Block content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://apps.whoscall.com. You could visit Gogolook's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Whoscall - Caller ID & Block can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Whoscall - Caller ID & Block apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 5.25 , 5.24 , 5.23 , 5.22 , 5.21 , 5.20 , 5.19 , 5.15 . You could also download apk of Whoscall - Caller ID & Block and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Whoscall - Caller ID & Block 5.25 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- write the sync settings.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access to the vibrator.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- open network sockets.
- write the user's contacts data.
- access information about networks.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- modify global audio settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.