|App Download Version||2.8.6|
|Last Updated||July 10, 2017|
|App by||Codefied Inc.|
|Category||Free Business App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Housecall Pro is 4.3.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 249. Total number of five star reviews received: 179. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 20 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000 and 50000 as per google play store. Housecall Pro content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Business category of play store and has been developed by https://housecallpro.com. You could visit Codefied Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Housecall Pro can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Housecall Pro apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.8.6 , 2.7.8 , 2.6.6 , 2.3.2 , 2.1.5 , 2.1.3 , 2.0.3 . You could also download apk of Housecall Pro and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Housecall Pro 2.8.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read only access to phone state.
- open network sockets.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- access the camera device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access extra location provider commands.
- collect battery statistics
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- record audio.
- read from external storage.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- write to external storage.