|App Download Version||1.28|
|Last Updated||May 25, 2017|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of My BSNL App is 3.8.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 59375. Total number of five star reviews received: 27,289. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 8,654 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. My BSNL App content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of play store and has been developed by http://bsnl.co.in. You could visit BSNL's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. My BSNL App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than My BSNL App apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.28 , 1.21 , 1.14 , 1.13.1 . You could also download apk of My BSNL App and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
My BSNL App 1.28 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- read from external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read the low-level system log files.
- read or write the system settings.
- collect component usage statistics
- broadcast sticky intents.