|App Download Version||7.9.2|
|Last Updated||Aug. 3, 2017|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||LINE Corporation|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of LINE: Free Calls & Messages is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 9816101. Total number of five star reviews received: 5,951,186. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 823,754 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000000 and 1000000000 as per google play store. LINE: Free Calls & Messages content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://line.me. You could visit LINE Corporation's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. LINE: Free Calls & Messages can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than LINE: Free Calls & Messages apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of LINE: Free Calls & Messages and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
LINE: Free Calls & Messages 7.9.2 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access the camera device.
- access to the vibrator.
- read the user's contacts data.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- write to external storage.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- receive SMS messages.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read or write the system settings.
- access extra location provider commands.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.