|App Download Version||2.12|
|Last Updated||July 11, 2016|
|App by||Econet Zimbabwe|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Econet Wi-Fi Zone is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 212. Total number of five star reviews received: 120. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 21 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000 and 50000 as per google play store. Econet Wi-Fi Zone content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by https://www.econet.co.zw. You could visit Econet Zimbabwe's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Econet Wi-Fi Zone can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Econet Wi-Fi Zone apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.12 , 2.11 , 2.10 . You could also download apk of Econet Wi-Fi Zone and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Econet Wi-Fi Zone 2.12 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access information about networks.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- collect battery statistics
- change network connectivity state.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- send SMS messages.