|App Download Version||1.0.1|
|Last Updated||Jan. 19, 2018|
|App by||MoChat——Clone App|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
ZaloChat----Clone Multi Parallel Accounts content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of app store . You could visit MoChat——Clone App's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. ZaloChat----Clone Multi Parallel Accounts can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than ZaloChat----Clone Multi Parallel Accounts apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.0.1 , 1.0.0 . You could also download apk of ZaloChat----Clone Multi Parallel Accounts and run it using popular android emulators.
ZaloChat----Clone Multi Parallel Accounts 1.0.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access information about networks.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- access the camera device.
- modify the current configuration
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write the sync settings.
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's call log.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read from external storage.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- record audio.
- send SMS messages.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- collect battery statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.
- manage access to documents
- signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- control whether activities are immediately finished when put in the background.
- capture video output.
- capture audio output.
- use location features in hardware, such as the geofencing api.
- pair bluetooth devices without user interaction, and to allow or disallow phonebook access or message access.
- capture secure video output.
- access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read voicemails in the system.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- change whether an application component (other than its own) is enabled or not.
- collect component usage statistics
- write the apn settings.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- delete cache files.
- enabling/disabling location update notifications
- broadcast an SMS receipt notification.
- call any phone number, including emergency numbers without user consent
- take screen shots and more generally get access to the frame buffer data.
- open, close, or disable the status bar and its icons.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- Not for use by third-party applications.
- reboot the device.
- set the system time.
- update device statistics.
- retrieve state dump information from system services.