|App Download Version||1.5.5|
|Last Updated||April 16, 2019|
|App by||App Cloner|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
App Cloner ❤️ Multiple accounts & Two face content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of app store . You could visit App Cloner's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. App Cloner ❤️ Multiple accounts & Two face can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than App Cloner ❤️ Multiple accounts & Two face apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.5.5 , 1.3.3 , 1.3.1 , 1.2.3 . You could also download apk of App Cloner ❤️ Multiple accounts & Two face and run it using popular android emulators.
App Cloner ❤️ Multiple accounts & Two face 1.5.5 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- collect component usage statistics
- access approximate location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- record audio.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- access to the vibrator.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read or write the system settings.
- write the sync settings.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- set an alarm for the user.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- add voicemails into the system.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read the low-level system log files.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- modify the current configuration
- collect battery statistics
- write the apn settings.