Eon Altar Controller apk content rating is Teen and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.
A Mobile-Enhanced Cooperative RPG for 1-4 Players
Visit eonaltar.com for more on Eon Altar on PC & Mac
YOUR SMARTPHONE IS YOUR CONTROLLER
Eon Altar Controller brings modern technology to the social experience of couch co-op gaming. In Eon Altar your Smartphone is your controller. Use this app to connect to a central gaming platform, and join your friends in a rich, deadly fantasy world in this first-of-a-kind mobile-enhanced video game.
Eon Altar Controller requires the Eon Altar PC Core Game to play, and supports 1-4 players in Local Cooperative or Single Player modes.
COUCH CO-OP ROLEPLAYING GAME
- Control your character in Exploration and Combat on your iPhone or iPad
- Select your attacks in intense turn-based combat
- Upgrade your Powers, Equipment and Gear at any time
- Loot and craft items to enhance your arsenal
AN EPIC STORY OF FRIENDSHIP AND BETRAYAL
- Explore a deep, compelling, and original sword-and-sorcery fantasy story
- Choose one of four unique, compelling warriors to explore the land of Arillia
- Interact with enemies, allies, and your friends by acting out your character's lines
- Receive secret information, and choose whether to share it with others or use it against them
- Make impactful dialog choices and forge your own destiny
"An ancient, malevolent presence stirs within the depths of the Eon Altar, and only a small band of heroes can stop it from consuming the world. What mysterious force brought you here together? Are you strong enough to stand up to your gods?"
- Eon Altar Controller is compatible with Eon Altar on PC & Mac
- Eon Altar Controller requires a local Wi-Fi Connection to function correctly.
- Requires an Android phone or tablet with at least 512mb or RAM and Android 4.1 'Jellybean' or later.
- Gear now is split into Defensive and Offensive types, with their own gear slots! Now you'll have more room to experiment with those special arrows and chakram!
- Metadata updates to support the new Episode 3 Combat Arena.
- open network sockets
- view more