|App Download Version||2.22|
|Last Updated||June 29, 2017|
|App by||Appsbuyout Dev|
|Category||Free Education App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Overall rating of apk of English to Hindi Translator is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 4381. Total number of five star reviews received: 2,661. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 515 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. English to Hindi Translator content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Education category of play store . You could visit Appsbuyout Dev's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. English to Hindi Translator can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than English to Hindi Translator apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.22 , 2.15 , 2.10 , 2.7 , 2.4 , 2.3 . You could also download apk of English to Hindi Translator and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
English to Hindi Translator 2.22 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read only access to phone state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write the user's contacts data.
- collect battery statistics