|App Download Version||3.31.6|
|Last Updated||March 27, 2018|
|App by||Influence Mobile, Inc.|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Oklahoma City Basketball is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 42. Total number of five star reviews received: 29. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 4 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000 and as per google play store. Oklahoma City Basketball content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Social category of play store . You could visit Influence Mobile, Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Oklahoma City Basketball can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Oklahoma City Basketball apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:3.31.6, 3.31.0 , 3.30.0 , 3.29.2 , 3.28.1 , 3.28.0 , 3.27.1 , 3.27.0 , 3.26.9 , 3.25.0 , 3.23.0 , 3.16.1 . You could also download apk of Oklahoma City Basketball and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Oklahoma City Basketball 3.31.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read only access to phone state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- access to the vibrator.
- collect component usage statistics
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read or write the system settings.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- send SMS messages.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's calendar data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read from external storage.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.