|App Download Version||1.1.0|
|Last Updated||May 23, 2016|
|App by||AIO Dev Team|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 11 and above|
Overall rating of apk of AIO Battery Doctor & Saver is 4.5.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 2056. Total number of five star reviews received: 1,510. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 69 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 50000 and 100000 as per google play store. AIO Battery Doctor & Saver content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Tools category of play store . You could visit AIO Dev Team's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. AIO Battery Doctor & Saver can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 11 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than AIO Battery Doctor & Saver apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.1.0 , 1.0.9 , 1.0.8 . You could also download apk of AIO Battery Doctor & Saver and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
AIO Battery Doctor & Saver 1.1.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access the camera device.
- write to external storage.
- read or write the system settings.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read from external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- collect component usage statistics