|App Download Version||2.2.293218.0|
|Last Updated||Sept. 16, 2019|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Category||Free Music & Audio App|
|Support Android Version||Android 23 and above|
Amazon Alexa is a useful add-on for users who have Alexa devices. The app can provide the latest updates on what’s happening in the world, play your favourite songs, address your questions, make lists and more. Amazon Alexa also adapts and learns over time, giving you more functionality and a personalized experience. She even takes your vocabulary preferences into consideration. Additionally, the app makes it easy to connect to different devices in your home with just a single command for each task. You can even use the Alexa app to connect with close friends and family members who use the app on their phones. Also, The Amazon Alexa app has an intuitive interface and can be used to check all your interactions with devices linked to Alexa, which ensures that everything is in one place
Major features worth noting are:
- Create groups of smart lights and control all the lights in a room with a single command
- call and message Amazon Echo device owners and anyone else with the Alexa App on their phone or tablet
- Adapts to your needs and preferences
- stantly connect with your compatible Alexa devices for call home or to let your family know it’s time for dinner or check on an elderly relative.
- Listen to your favourite music or ask the assistant to read out the latest news stories or weather updates (and more)
- With multi-room music, create groups of compatible Echo devices on the same Wi-Fi network to play music across those devices
- With Smart Home, set-up devices, control or check status of your smart lights, locks and thermostats at home and on-the go
Amazon Alexa 2.2.293218.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- record audio.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access the camera device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- modify global audio settings.
- read the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
|Varies with device||Sept. 16, 2019|
|Varies with device||Sept. 4, 2019|
|Varies with device||Aug. 29, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 30, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 25, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 19, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 10, 2019|
|Varies with device||July 8, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 27, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 24, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 13, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 12, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 11, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 9, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 7, 2019|
|Varies with device||June 5, 2019|
|Varies with device||April 29, 2019|
|Varies with device||April 26, 2019|