|App Download Version||1.0|
|Last Updated||Sept. 26, 2017|
|Category||Free Travel & Local App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Pietermaritzburg App is 5.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1. Total number of five star reviews received: 1. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10 and 50 as per google play store. Pietermaritzburg App content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Travel & Local category of play store and has been developed by http://www.pocketpassport.biz. You could visit Appfab's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Pietermaritzburg App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Pietermaritzburg App apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. . You could also download apk of Pietermaritzburg App and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Pietermaritzburg App 1.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- record audio.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- send SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read or write the system settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- access the camera device.