|App Download Version||1.0.60|
|Last Updated||March 14, 2018|
|App by||Electronic Soul|
|Category||Free Action App|
|Content Rating||Everyone 10+|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of BarbarQ is 4.2.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 219135. Total number of five star reviews received: 149,575. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 28,596 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. BarbarQ content rating is Everyone 10+. This app is listed in Action category of play store and has been developed by https://www.facebook.com/BarbarQ/. You could visit Electronic Soul's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. BarbarQ can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than BarbarQ apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.0.60 , 1.0.52 , 1.0.44 , 1.0.42 , 1.0.30 , 1.0.25 , 1.0.3 , 1.0.0 . You could also download apk of BarbarQ and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
BarbarQ 1.0.60 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- collect battery statistics
- broadcast sticky intents.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- change network connectivity state.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read the low-level system log files.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.