|App Download Version||3.0.8|
|Last Updated||Dec. 1, 2017|
|App by||BeeTalk Private Ltd|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of BeeTalk is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 956121. Total number of five star reviews received: 542,145. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 83,487 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. BeeTalk content rating is Teen. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.beetalkmobile.com/. You could visit BeeTalk Private Ltd's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. BeeTalk can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than BeeTalk apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.0.8 , 3.0.5 , 3.0.3 , 3.0.0 . You could also download apk of BeeTalk and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
BeeTalk 3.0.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- modify global audio settings.
- record audio.
- write to external storage.
- access information about networks.
- access to the vibrator.
- modify the current configuration
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access the camera device.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read or write the system settings.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- read SMS messages.
- read only access to phone state.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.