|App Download Version||3.4.3|
|Last Updated||Oct. 8, 2017|
|App by||Bagan Innovation Technology|
|Category||Free Books & Reference App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book is 4.4.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 5995. Total number of five star reviews received: 4,189. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 312 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and 1000000 as per google play store. Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Books & Reference category of play store and has been developed by http://www.wunzinn.com. You could visit Bagan Innovation Technology's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.4.3 , 3.4.2 , 3.4.1 , 3.3.8 , 3.3.7 , 3.3.6 , 3.3.4 , 3.3.2 , 3.3.1 , 3.3 . You could also download apk of Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Wun Zinn - Myanmar Book 3.4.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access to the vibrator.
- read or write the system settings.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- write to external storage.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- send SMS messages.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify global audio settings.
- install packages.
- read from external storage.