|App Download Version||2.10.19|
|Last Updated||May 17, 2018|
|App by||BlaBla Connect Limited|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 15 and above|
Overall rating of apk of BlaBla Connect is 4.3.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 7494. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 500000 and as per google play store. BlaBla Connect content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Social category of play store . You could visit BlaBla Connect Limited's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. BlaBla Connect can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 15 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than BlaBla Connect apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:2.10.19,2.10.18,2.10.17, 2.10.16 , 2.10.14 , 2.10.10 , 2.10.7 , 2.10.6 , 2.10.4 , 2.10.3 , 2.9.7 , 2.8.8 , 2.8.6 , 2.8.2 , 2.7.13 . You could also download apk of BlaBla Connect and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
BlaBla Connect 2.10.19 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- receive SMS messages.
- open network sockets.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read or write the system settings.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- read the low-level system log files.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- access the camera device.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access notification policy.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
|2.10.19||May 17, 2018|
|2.10.18||April 18, 2018|
|2.10.17||March 28, 2018|
|2.10.16||Feb. 15, 2018|
|2.10.14||Feb. 8, 2018|
|2.10.14||Feb. 6, 2018|
|2.10.10||Jan. 1, 2018|
|2.10.7||Dec. 10, 2017|
|2.10.6||Dec. 6, 2017|
|2.10.4||Nov. 16, 2017|
|2.10.3||Nov. 8, 2017|
|2.10.3||Nov. 5, 2017|
|2.9.7||Aug. 29, 2017|
|2.8.8||July 31, 2017|
|2.8.6||July 12, 2017|
|2.8.2||June 22, 2017|
|2.8.2||June 15, 2017|
|2.7.13||May 26, 2017|