|App Download Version||3.1.3|
|Last Updated||Oct. 20, 2017|
|App by||Saiy Ltd.|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
utter! Voice Commands (Deprecated) content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Productivity category of app store . You could visit Saiy Ltd.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. utter! Voice Commands (Deprecated) can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 9 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than utter! Voice Commands (Deprecated) apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 3.1.3 , 3.1.3 , 3.1.1 . You could also download apk of utter! Voice Commands (Deprecated) and run it using popular android emulators.
utter! Voice Commands (Deprecated) 3.1.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- record audio.
- access to the vibrator.
- access approximate location.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- write to external storage.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- access the camera device.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- modify global audio settings.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- fomat file systems for removable storage.
- access precise location.
- read the user's calendar data.
- write the user's calendar data.
- set an alarm for the user.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- read or write the system settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read from external storage.