Octopus - Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper content rating is TeenViolence. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Octopus Gaming Studio's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Octopus - Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Octopus - Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.3.3 , 4.3.1 , 4.3.0 , 4.2.9 , 4.2.8 , 3.6.7 , 3.6.5 , 3.6.4 , 3.6.2 , 3.6.1 , 3.6.0 , 3.5.6 , 3.5.5 , 3.5.3 , 3.3.3 , 3.3.2 , 3.3.1 , 3.3.0. You could also download apk of Octopus - Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper and run it using popular android emulators.
Octopus - Gamepad, Mouse, Keyboard Keymapper 4.3.3 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- open network sockets.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- set an alarm for the user.
- add voicemails into the system.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- access the camera device.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- change network connectivity state.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- write to external storage.
- read from external storage.
- collect battery statistics
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read only access to phone state.
- modify the current configuration
- record audio.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- modify global audio settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- write the user's calendar data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the low-level system log files.
- set the system time.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- write the apn settings.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- collect component usage statistics
- update device statistics.
- request installing packages.
|4.3.3||July 19, 2019|
|4.3.1||July 10, 2019|
|4.3.0||July 5, 2019|
|4.2.9||June 25, 2019|
|4.2.8||June 5, 2019|
|3.6.7||May 8, 2019|
|3.6.5||March 28, 2019|
|3.6.4||March 22, 2019|
|3.6.2||March 1, 2019|
|3.6.1||Feb. 22, 2019|
|3.6.0||Feb. 19, 2019|
|3.5.6||Feb. 15, 2019|
|3.5.6||Feb. 14, 2019|
|3.5.6||Jan. 28, 2019|
|3.5.5||Jan. 23, 2019|
|3.5.3||Jan. 22, 2019|
|3.5.3||Jan. 17, 2019|
|3.3.3||Jan. 3, 2019|
|3.3.2||Dec. 24, 2018|
|3.3.1||Dec. 18, 2018|