|App Download Version||4.9.5|
|Last Updated||May 25, 2018|
|App by||Cloze, Inc.|
|Category||Free Productivity App|
|Support Android Version||Android 19 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Cloze Relationship Management is 4.3.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 1261. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 100000 and as per google play store. Cloze Relationship Management content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Productivity category of play store . You could visit Cloze, Inc.'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Cloze Relationship Management can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Cloze Relationship Management apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us:4.9.5, 4.9.4 , 4.9.3 , 4.9.2 , 4.9.0 , 4.8.4 , 4.8.3 , 4.8.1 . You could also download apk of Cloze Relationship Management and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Cloze Relationship Management 4.9.5 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- receive SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read the user's call log.
- read SMS messages.
- access information about networks.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- write to external storage.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access extra location provider commands.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.