|App Download Version||1.0.0|
|Last Updated||Aug. 19, 2016|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|App by||Cheetah Mobile (AppLock & AntiVirus)|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Cloud Space of CM Security content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Tools category of app store and has been developed by http://www.cmcm.com/. You could visit Cheetah Mobile (AppLock & AntiVirus)'s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Cloud Space of CM Security can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Cloud Space of CM Security apk mirrors. . You could also download apk of Cloud Space of CM Security and run it using popular android emulators.
Cloud Space of CM Security 1.0.0 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- open network sockets.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- receive SMS messages.
- access the camera device.
- modify global audio settings.
- access to the vibrator.
- collect battery statistics
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- find out the space used by any package.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- send SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- receive WAP push messages.
- read the low-level system log files.
- collect component usage statistics
- read from external storage.