|App Download Version||4.8|
|Last Updated||Aug. 29, 2017|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 9 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 25861. Total number of five star reviews received: 14,859. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 2,476 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store . You could visit crazystudio's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 9 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 4.8 , 4.7 , 4.6 , 4.4 . You could also download apk of Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Messaging+ SMS, MMS Free 4.8 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- read the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- receive SMS messages.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- access to the vibrator.
- open network sockets.
- read SMS messages.
- access information about networks.
- change network connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- write to external storage.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- read the low-level system log files.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- expand or collapse the status bar.