|App Download Version||1.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 22, 2016|
|App by||D3D Security Systems|
|Category||Free Entertainment App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 8 and above|
Overall rating of apk of D3Dbell is -1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 0. Total number of five star reviews received: 0. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 0 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1 and 5 as per google play store. D3Dbell content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Entertainment category of play store and has been developed by http://www.d3dsecurity.com. You could visit D3D Security Systems's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. D3Dbell can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 8 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than D3Dbell apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.1 , 1.0 . You could also download apk of D3Dbell and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
D3Dbell 1.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- modify global audio settings.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- open network sockets.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- read from external storage.
- access to the vibrator.
- write to external storage.
- access extra location provider commands.
- access information about networks.
- record audio.
- read only access to phone state.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- access the camera device.
- read or write the system settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- change network connectivity state.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- write the user's contacts data.
- read the user's contacts data.