|App Download Version||1.50.6|
|Last Updated||Nov. 16, 2017|
|App by||Embee Mobile|
|Category||Free Communication App|
|Support Android Version||Android 17 and above|
Overall rating of apk of Mobile Performance Meter is 4.0.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 23605. Total number of five star reviews received: 14,185. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 3,018 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 1000000 and 5000000 as per google play store. Mobile Performance Meter content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Communication category of play store and has been developed by http://www.embeemobile.com/play.html. You could visit Embee Mobile's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Mobile Performance Meter can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 17 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Mobile Performance Meter apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 1.50.6 , 1.46.4 , 1.43.1 , 1.42.6 , 1.42.4 , 1.42.3 , 1.41.2 , 1.28 , 1.27.6 . You could also download apk of Mobile Performance Meter and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
Mobile Performance Meter 1.50.6 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- find out the space used by any package.
- receive SMS messages.
- change network connectivity state.
- access information about networks.
- access approximate location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- receive WAP push messages.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- collect battery statistics
- access precise location.
- collect component usage statistics
- open network sockets.
- read only access to phone state.