Multiple Accounts:Parallel App apk
Multiple Accounts:Parallel App apk
Aug. 1, 2019
|App Download Version||2.7.1|
|Last Updated||Aug. 1, 2019|
|App by||Wang Technology|
|Category||Free Tools App|
|Support Android Version||Android 14 and above|
Multiple Accounts:Parallel App content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Tools category of app store . You could visit Wang Technology's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Multiple Accounts:Parallel App can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 14 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Multiple Accounts:Parallel App apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 2.7.1 , 2.7.0 , 2.6.8 , 2.6.4 , 2.6.3 , 2.6.0 , 2.5.8 , 2.5.7 , 2.5.6 , 2.5.5 , 2.5.2. You could also download apk of Multiple Accounts:Parallel App and run it using popular android emulators.
Multiple Accounts:Parallel App 2.7.1 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read the user's contacts data.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- write to external storage.
- write the apn settings.
- read only access to phone state.
- read or write the system settings.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- change network connectivity state.
- Allows modification of the telephony state - power on, mmi, etc.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- access precise location.
- access approximate location.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- tell the AppWidget service which application can access AppWidget's data.
- read from external storage.
- update device statistics.
- read or write the secure system settings.
- signal be sent to all persistent processes.
- access extra location provider commands.
- expand or collapse the status bar.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- access data from sensors
- broadcast sticky intents.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- access the camera device.
- enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- find out the space used by any package.
- manage access to documents
- call into AccountAuthenticators.
- modify global audio settings.
- perform I/O operations over NFC.
- read the user's calendar data.
- read the sync settings.
- read the sync stats.
- record audio.
- set the system time zone.
- set the wallpaper.
- set the wallpaper hints.
- use the IR transmitter, if available.
- use SIP service.
- write the user's calendar data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write the sync settings.
- set an alarm for the user.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- add voicemails into the system.
- read the low-level system log files.
- collect battery statistics
- collect component usage statistics
- use fingerprint hardware.
|2.7.1||Aug. 1, 2019|
|2.7.0||July 8, 2019|
|2.6.8||July 5, 2019|
|2.6.8||June 14, 2019|
|2.6.4||May 28, 2019|
|2.6.4||May 10, 2019|
|2.6.4||May 5, 2019|
|2.6.4||April 3, 2019|
|2.6.3||March 9, 2019|
|2.6.0||Jan. 10, 2019|
|2.5.8||Dec. 29, 2018|
|2.5.7||Dec. 26, 2018|
|2.5.6||Dec. 25, 2018|
|2.5.5||Dec. 24, 2018|
|2.5.5||Dec. 6, 2018|
|2.5.2||Oct. 31, 2018|
|2.5.2||Oct. 26, 2018|