|App Download Version||18.104.22.168930|
|Last Updated||Sept. 30, 2016|
|Category||Free Health & Fitness App|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Support Android Version||Android 18 and above|
Fit Health content rating is Rated for 3+. This app is listed in Health & Fitness category of app store . You could visit zhwuba's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Fit Health can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 18 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Fit Health apk mirrors. Versions of this app apk available with us: 22.214.171.124930 , 126.96.36.199624 . You could also download apk of Fit Health and run it using popular android emulators.
Fit Health 188.8.131.52930 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- access information about networks.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read only access to phone state.
- write to external storage.
- mount & unmount file systems for removable storage.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- read or write the system settings.
- modify the current configuration
- read the low-level system log files.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- access to the vibrator.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- write the sync settings.
- read the sync settings.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- send SMS messages.
- receive WAP push messages.
- read the user's contacts data.
- read the user's call log.
- write the user's contacts data.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- read the user's calendar data.
- modify global audio settings.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- change network connectivity state.
- access the camera device.
- write the apn settings.
- find out the space used by any package.
- install packages.
- delete packages.
- clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- read from external storage.