|App Download Version||6.15|
|Last Updated||June 6, 2019|
|Apk Size||Varies with device|
|Category||Free Shopping App|
|Content Rating||TeenDiverse Content: Discretion Advised|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
The Flipkart online shopping app lets you shop conveniently from the comfort of your home. Get products delivered directly to your home after placing your order on the Flipkart online shopping app. It’s completely free to use and has a massive collection of products ranging from books to electronic devices, fashionable clothing, quirky accessories, home decor options, bags, fitness products and more. The search tab on the Flipkart app is convenient and all you need to is type in the name of the product you’re looking for to access a variety of products. The app also has a handy wishlist that you can add products to. The payment options are completely safe and include Cash On Delivery, Debit/Credit Card payment, Buy Now/Pay Later (BPNL), Net-Banking and more. The Flipkart app is trustworthy and has scores of loyal followers who vouch for its unmatched quality and service.
Major features worth highlighting:
- Free and convenient option
- Makes online shopping stress-free
- Massive collection of items including fitness products, home decor, fashionable clothing, trendy accessories, books, electronic devices and more
- You can add products you want to purchase later to a wishlist
- Several payment options available
- Trust-worthy with plenty of loyal users throughout India
Flipkart Online Shopping App 6.15 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- write to external storage.
- access the camera device.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- read only access to phone state.
- access approximate location.
- record audio.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- access precise location.
- use fingerprint hardware.
- read the user's contacts data.
- receive SMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- read the sync settings.
- write the sync settings.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- read or write the system settings.
- install a shortcut in Launcher.
- uninstall a shortcut in Launcher.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- access to the vibrator.
- change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- read from external storage.
- write the user's contacts data.