Mimo: Learn to Code apk content rating is Everyone and can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 10 api and above.
Learning to code can be easy and fun.
Advance your career, build apps and websites, or even become a developer. With a game-like, science-backed learning experience, Mimo is the world's most effective way to pick up coding.
Mimo creates your personalized learning path of bite-size exercises that fit into your daily routine and keep you motivated.
You can code, too: join more than 6 million coders and get programming!
Best Self-Improvement App of 2018 on Google Play
• "This way you can work learning to code into your daily routine, whenever you have a few minutes of downtime." – TechCrunch
• "The app’s lessons are bite-size to make it easy to squeeze coding into your busy day." – The New York Times
Choose your experience level
• Beginner (you're about to write your first lines of code)
• Intermediate (you've built small programs or web sites)
Get on a learning path
• Learning to code
• Making apps, games, and websites
• and lots more!
Master the most popular programming languages in the world
• and lots more!
Learn at your own pace
• Solve bite-size exercises
• Practice with coding challenges
• Build real-world projects
• Get immediate feedback
Does that sound like a lot? No worries! We'll help you figure out where to start and where to go. Along the way, you can keep track of your progress, collect achievements and badges, and join a community of more than 6 million learners.
You can code, too!
- Glossary Tab:
- Freshen up your HTML skills by taking a quick glance in our new Glossary tab for definitions and examples of widely used tags.
- FRESH CONTENT
- We've added a ton of new content! Advanced your knowledge by completing Adding Padding with One Line, Styling Corners with One Line, Rotating Elements, Creating Elements, Nesting Elements, and Removing Elements.
- access information about networks
- view more
Apk Versions available: 2.0.9 , 2.0.8 , 2.0.7 , 2.0.6 , 2.0.5 , 2.0.4 , 2.0.2 , 2.0.1 , 2.0 , 1.5.8 , 1.5.7 , 1.5.6 , 1.5.5 , 1.5.3 , 1.5.2 , 1.5.1 , 1.5.0 , 1.4.1 , 1.4.0.
|2.0.9||Dec. 3, 2019|
|2.0.8||Nov. 26, 2019|
|2.0.7||Nov. 25, 2019|
|2.0.6||Nov. 13, 2019|
|2.0.5||Nov. 6, 2019|
|2.0.4||Oct. 22, 2019|
|2.0.2||Oct. 8, 2019|
|2.0.2||Sept. 26, 2019|
|2.0.1||Sept. 23, 2019|
|2.0.1||Sept. 10, 2019|
|2.0.1||Sept. 3, 2019|
|2.0||Sept. 2, 2019|
|2.0||Aug. 14, 2019|
|1.5.8||Aug. 6, 2019|
|1.5.8||July 24, 2019|
|1.5.7||July 10, 2019|
|1.5.6||June 28, 2019|
|1.5.6||June 25, 2019|
|1.5.6||June 18, 2019|
|1.5.5||June 17, 2019|