|App Download Version||7.1.9|
|Last Updated||Feb. 7, 2018|
|Category||Free Social App|
|Support Android Version||Android 16 and above|
Overall rating of apk of textPlus: Free Text & Calls is 4.1.Please note that these are cumulative ratings since the app was listed on google play store. Generally most of the top apps on android store have rating of 4+. Total number of reviews 376020. Total number of five star reviews received: 228,033. This app has been rated 1 star(bad) by 37,031 number of users. .Estimated number of the app downloads range between 10000000 and 50000000 as per google play store. textPlus: Free Text & Calls content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Social category of play store and has been developed by http://www.textplus.com. You could visit textPlus's website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. textPlus: Free Text & Calls can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 16 api and above.. Download the app and then move the apk file to your Android's SD card and then use one file manager you prefer to browse & install it. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than textPlus: Free Text & Calls apk mirrors such as zippyshare, userscloud, mega, sendspace, mediafire, rapidgator, uploaded. Versions of this app apk available with us: 7.1.9 , 7.1.8 , 7.1.7 , 7.1.6 , 7.1.5 , 7.1.4 , 7.1.3 , 7.1.2 , 7.1.1 , 7.1.0 , 7.0.9 , 7.0.8 , 7.0.7 , 7.0.6 , 7.0.5 , 7.0.4 . You could also download apk of textPlus: Free Text & Calls and run it using android emulators such as big nox app player, bluestacks and koplayer.
textPlus: Free Text & Calls 7.1.9 apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- open network sockets.
- read the user's contacts data.
- list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read from external storage.
- write to external storage.
- read only access to phone state.
- access to the vibrator.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- discover and pair bluetooth devices.
- capture audio output.
- access information about networks.
- access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- monitor incoming MMS messages.
- read SMS messages.
- send SMS messages.
- receive SMS messages.
- broadcast an SMS receipt notification.
- read the user's call log.
- write (but not read) the user's contacts data.
- write the user's contacts data.
- initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- record audio.
- modify global audio settings.
- see outgoing call numbers/ redirect the call to a different number/ abort the call altogether.
- read or write the system settings.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- use SIP service.
- access approximate location.
- access precise location.
- access the camera device.
|7.1.9||Feb. 7, 2018|
|7.1.9||Feb. 1, 2018|
|7.1.8||Jan. 11, 2018|
|7.1.7||Dec. 14, 2017|
|7.1.6||Dec. 3, 2017|
|7.1.5||Nov. 17, 2017|
|7.1.4||Nov. 7, 2017|
|7.1.3||Oct. 20, 2017|
|7.1.2||Oct. 5, 2017|
|7.1.1||Sept. 21, 2017|
|7.1.1||Sept. 20, 2017|
|7.1.0||Sept. 8, 2017|
|7.0.9||Aug. 25, 2017|
|7.0.8||Aug. 11, 2017|
|7.0.7||July 28, 2017|
|7.0.6||July 18, 2017|
|7.0.5||July 5, 2017|
|7.0.5||June 29, 2017|
|7.0.4||June 23, 2017|
|7.0.4||June 21, 2017|